Apply for 2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Examining Long-Term Outcomes Following Exit from HUD-Assisted Housing
Previous opportunity: Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FY2020 SNAPFFG||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS SNAP FY20 ETDATA||SNAP Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG||SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants|
|USDA FNS WIC ONLINE 20||WIC Online Ordering Grant|
|USDA FNS CFSR 20||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|RFA FD 21 008||Continuation of the National Evaluation System for Health Technology (NEST) Coordinating Center (CC) - (U01) Clinical Trial Optional|
|72069621RFA00002||Inclusive Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Activity|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY21||Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Nutrition Education (FDPNE) Grant Program|
|USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021||FY 2021 Team Nutrition Training Grant for School Meal Recipe Development, Cohort B|
|720BHA21RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Haiti|
|7200AA21RFA00007||Innovation Lab for Food Systems for Nutrition|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2021||FY2021 SNAP Longitudinal Data|
|720BHA21RFA00001||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Mozambique|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 DATA||Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants Program|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2021||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|720BHA21RFA00004 IFRP RFA DRAFT 2021||2021-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2021 SNAP PTIG||SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.