BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands (L19AS00030)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019 Open from May 2, 2019 to August 31, 2019 Round One Applications Due June 2, 2019 Round Two Applications Due July 2, 2019 Round Three Applications Due August 2, 2019 Round Four Applications Due August 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier
Previous opportunity: American Indian and Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00032||BLM WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|P19AS00141||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|P19AS00142||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|F19AS00207||Prairie Species Conservation, Habitat Management, and Captive Rearing|
|NPSNOICHIR1900389||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns|
|P19AS00146||2019 Youth Corps Conservation Crew|
|L19AS00014||AZ Cultural and Palentological Resource Management|
|L19AS00037||OR/WA/ID 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 19 GEN0010130||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|L19AS00038||BLM NV Master Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00040||BLM-CO: Forests and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00039||BLM NV Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS TX RCP 19 02||Texas Rural Conservation|
|BOR PN 19 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Education and Outreach|
|L19AS00042||BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|BOR DO 19 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019|
|L19AS00006||BLM IDAHO OUTDOOR RECREATION MANAGEMENT, VISUAL RESOURCES, AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS|
|P19AS00148||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P19AS00149||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2019-2020|
|USDA NRCS TX UCP 19 01 GEN0010204||Texas Urban Conservation Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: