Development of Technical Reference Materials (P17AS00490)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Technical Reference Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with NatureServe under existing Cooperative Agreement P16AC00413 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,981.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: WETLANDS/FLOODPLAINS MGT – EDWARDS AFB
Previous opportunity: BLM CA Rock Art and the Public CASO Applegate Bakersfileld Field Offices
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00490) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00493||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource condition Assessment and Cultural GIS Data Management|
|F17AS00311||Mississippi River Basin 2017 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|P17AS00497||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|L17AS00208||BLM-(MT), Fish Impediment Inventory Along Montanaâ¿¿s HiLine, North Central Montana District|
|NPSNOIVALL1701088||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|P17AS00500||Multi-Element Chemical Analysis of Slave Village Soils at Cumberland Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701021||Trail Repair & Restoration of Landscapes|
|F17AS00315||Cabo Rojo NWR VISTA|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701025||Trail Repair and Restoration|
|USGS FA 17 0279||Notice of Intent: Glacial Mapping of Western Waushara County Wisconsin|
|USGS FA 17 0312||Notice of Intent - Three-Dimensional Geologic Mapping in Cayuga County, New York|
|USGS 17 FA 0098||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0097A||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0099||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00212||BLM-(MT)- Sage-Grouse Conservation, Rocky Mountain Region|
|USGS 17 FA 0285||Notice of intent|
|NPSNOILAMR1701104||Multi-Use Trail System Project|
|NPSNOISEAZ1701105||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|L17AS00215||BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00490", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: