Apply for P20AS00061
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fish Assemblages and Genetic Stock Determination of Salmon in Bering Land Bridge National Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 21, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to the Alaska Department of Fish amp Game. Applications will not be accepted by any entity other than the Alaska Department of Fish and Game..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA):Parent Information and Training Program CFDA Number 84.235F
Previous opportunity: Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00061
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00070||Physiological Response of Brown Bears to Increasing Visitation on the LACL Coast|
|P20AS00075||Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.