Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R04 1882
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of North Carolina" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $22,359,782.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Clinic Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R04 1882
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R04 1882) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R06 1885||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Oklahoma|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R06 1893||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Texas|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R10 1892||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Washington|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R05 1894||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Wisconsin|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1938||American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas|
|HHS 2021 ACF OCSE FD 1858||Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting - Cohort 2|
|O OVC 2021 63002||OVC FY 2021 Services for Minor Victims of Labor Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 63001||OVC FY 2021 Training and Technical Assistance for Human Trafficking Service Providers|
|O OVC 2021 63003||OVC FY 2021 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 60009||Field-Generated Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement|
|O OVC 2021 59003||OVC FY 2021 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|O OVC 2021 60014||OVC FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile and Family Court Responses to Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 59002||OVC FY 2021 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CA 1913||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|WIPA WIP 21 001||SSA Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA OMRC 0044||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0083||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|O OVC 2021 58001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZM 1920||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R04 1882", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.