Apply for EP U3R 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief, health, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hospital Associations COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.889.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2020 All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 53 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Health, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program
Previous opportunity: Optimizing Natural Systems for Remediation: Utilizing Innovative Materials Science Approaches to Enhance Bioremediation (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP U3R 20 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP U3R 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.