Apply for 20210309 BH
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Landmarks of American History and Culture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.163.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $190,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210309 BH
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210309 BH) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20210309 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|20210309 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20210503 SO||State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|20210414 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|20210518 PR||Research and Development|
|PAS FRANCE FY2021 01||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|PAS PAN FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Panama Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|BER NOFO FY21 002||Reimagining the Transatlantic Relationship|
|20210520 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|20210518 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|BER NOFO FY21 002B||Reimagining the Transatlantic Relationship|
|20210518 CHA||Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants|
|20210609 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|20210715 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20210514 ARPO||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Organizations|
|20210513 ARPG||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Grantmaking|
|20210708 HND||NEH/AHRC New Directions for Digital Scholarship in Cultural Institutions|
|20210811 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20210811 TD TR||Media Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210309 BH", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.