Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance (NPS 17 NERO 0043)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,574.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Provide Interns with Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation
Previous opportunity: Invasive Species Research Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0043) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIROMO1700603||Restoration of historic W. A. White Cabin and Leiffer Cabin located at Rocky Mountain NP|
|P17AS00268||Civil Right Interns in the Nation’s Capital|
|P17AS00289||C&O Canal National Historical Park – Vegetation Control and Invasive Plant Removal|
|P17AS00290||Potomac Heritage NST LHHT SCA Leader Trail Crew|
|NPS DOIP17AC00441||Conservation Crew for Grounds maintenance projects at Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve|
|NPS 17 NERO 0050||FY17 VYCC – Trail Rehabilitation|
|P17AC00307||Climate Change Communication Internship Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0049||Your Park! Your Health! Interns|
|NPS DOIP17AC00331||Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic Dyea town site trail systems in Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
|P17AS00325||Environmental Restoration Projects Involving Youth at Big Hole National Battlefield|
|NPS 17 NERO 0054||Resource Interpretation Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0056||Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the Commonwealth of Virginia|
|NPS 17 NERO 0059||Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Historic Preservation Maintenance|
|FOA ILAB 17 01||Labor Market Supply and Demand in the Northern Triangle: Leveraging Data to Build an Efficient Labor Market|
|NPS 17 NERO 0060||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NPS 17 NERO 0078||Engage Career Ready Intern in Conservation Education Work|
|P17AS00371||Repoint and Repaint Exterior of the Historic Brawner Farm House|
|P17AS00428||North Fork of Skokomish High School Crew at Olympic National Park|
|APS 306 17 000003||Afghanistan Jobs Creation Program (AJCP)|
|P17AS00430||SCA Community Crews at Mount Raininer National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0043", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: