Apply for ETA TEGL 10 22
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program Year (PY) 2022 Information Technology (IT) Implementation and Support Funding for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territorial, and National Grantees" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2023.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2023 Applications must be submitted electronically no later than 1159 pm Eastern Time.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 77 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: FY 2023 Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)
Previous opportunity: DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 10 22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 10 22) also looked into and applied for these:
|OVC FY 2023 Culturally Responsive Victim Services Fellowship
Funding Number: O OVC 2023 171679
Agency: Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime
Category: Employment, Labor and Training
Funding Amount: $350,000
|FY 2023 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance
Funding Number: ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 C1
Agency: Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Category: Employment, Labor and Training
Funding Amount: $2,186,241
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 10 22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.