Apply for EDITIONS 201706
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Assessment
Previous opportunity: Frontier Community Health Integration Project Technical Assistance, Tracking, and Analysis Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDITIONS 201706
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDITIONS 201706) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDITIONS 201710||for Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|STATE 201706||State Board Programming Grants|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY17 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2017|
|P17AS00086||Museum Collection Conservation and Preservation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0024||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|NPS NOIP17AC00181||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-African American Homesteaders Historic Resource Study for HOME and NICO- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|P17AS00120||Huna Tribal House|
|P17AS00171||Assessing the Impacts of Climate Change on Vulnerable Coastal Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00215||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park|
|C NOFO 17 100||South India YouthSpeak Summit|
|P17AS00236||Commemoration of the 75th Anniversary of the Bombing of Dutch Harbor and Aleut Evacuation|
|P17AS00270||Historic Resource Study: African-American Civil Rights Leaders and the Roosevelts|
|P17AS00273||Paleo- Sea Level and Glacier Extent as Related to Human Occupation of the Outer Coast of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve|
|P17AS00293||Kobuk Valley National Park Traditional Use Study, Native Villages of Kiana and Ambler|
|ENGAGEMENT 201710||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|LEADERSHIP 201712||Archives Leadership Institute|
|ARCHIVAL 201710||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|P17AS00434||Educational Civic Engagement|
|P17AS00443||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books - 2018|
|PRELIM 201801||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDITIONS 201706", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.