Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program (HRSA 17 015)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.211.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Invasive Species Research Project
Previous opportunity: Strengthening and Enhancing National HIV/AIDS Prevention, Diagnosis, Care, Treatment, Monitoring and Surveillance of Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases with the Ministry of Health in the Republic of Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 108||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 161903CONT17||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|CDC RFA GH16 172002CONT17||APHL-CDC Partnership to Strengthen Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|CDC RFA GH16 171802CONT17||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA IP16 160402CONT17||Introducing or Expanding the Use of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in Public Health Programs Outside of the United States|
|CDC RFA IP13 130405CONT17||Sustaining Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities outside the United States”|
|RFA MD 17 005||NIMHD Specialized Centers of Excellence for Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (U54)|
|CDC RFA IP13 130605CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities outside the United States|
|RFA CK 14 00303CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Collaboration on Climate Sensitive Diseases and Health Effects Solicitation for FY2014 Noncompetitive Continuation Application|
|RFA IP16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases Solicitation for FY2017|
|RFA IP 16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable|
|CDC RFA IP16 160302CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States|
|CDC RFA IP16 160502CONT17||Maintenance of Influenza Surveillance Capacity by National Health Authorities Outside the United States.|
|CDC RFA IP16 160602CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization.|
|CDC RFA IP16 160702CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization.|
|RFA 521 17 000008||Strategic Health Information System (HIS) Program|
|TI 17 011||Targeted Capacity Expansion-HIV Program: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS (Short Title: TCE-HIV: High Risk Populations)|
|CDC RFA TS15 150103CONTPPHF17||Affordable Care Act Program for Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards – Financed solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA GH15 163203CONT17||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 162703CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: