Apply for NG SSH FY21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Niger in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for the socio-economic development of communities in Niger" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.220.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Adopting a Public Health Approach to Traffic Safety
Previous opportunity: Media Professionalization and Partnerships Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NG SSH FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NG SSH FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2021 CMF||Fiscal Year 2021 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NG SSH FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.