Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership (TSCTP) Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Project- Senegal (DKR NOFO FY18 03)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Senegal in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership (TSCTP) Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Project- Senegal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Understanding the state of curl-leaf mountain mahogany
Previous opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DKR NOFO FY18 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|DOS PARIS PD 2019 CA 001||Central and Eastern Europe Journalist Fellowship Program|
|SFOP0005919||Technical Engagements on Iran Sanctions: UAE Emirates and EXBS International Partners|
|72038819RFA00007 CONCEPT PAPER||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2019||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|RFI 685 19 YC||USAID Youth Connect|
|P19AS00200||FY 2019 Tribal Heritage Grant Program|
|FOA ILAB 19 04||Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor|
|SFOP0005924||South Asia Governance Fund|
|SFOP0005923||Bayelsa State Electoral Violence Prevention|
|72012119RFA00003||Ukraine Civil Society Sectoral Support Activity|
|PAS COL FY19 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS COL FY19 02||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72011119RFA00001||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|USGS FA 19 0171||Notice of Intent: Alaska Volcano Hazard Assessment and Monitoring|
|SCAISB 19 AW 018 05312019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 008||Measuring U.S. Investment in Kenya|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 011 SCA 06032019||U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DKR NOFO FY18 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: