Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment (F18AS00146)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, environment, natural resources, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018 This is a Notice of Intent to Single Source to the Friends of Valle de Oro NWR. Applications must address all activities amp stipulations in Section I, Description of Funding Opportunity amp the Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Transportation
Next opportunity: Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina
Previous opportunity: Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Strengthening Mekong Natural Resources and Water Data Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00146", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: