Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP) (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 37 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Santa Clara County, California
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 566||Real-Time Machine Learning|
|DE FOA 0002076||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on International Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002078||Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences|
|G19AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|F19AS00130||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0335||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Physical Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|L19AS00002||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|L19AS00003||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
|L19AS00004||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|NIJ 2019 15203||Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants Solicitation, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15625||National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|19 568||Antarctic Artists and Writers Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: