Apply for USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – ARKANSAS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Resource Center for Women and Retirement
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GCC FPL 21 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 4/28/2021 FPL 3b Grant and Interagency Agreement Application Requirements|
|USDA FS GLRI FR21||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.