Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Resource Center for Women and Retirement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $239,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Resilient & Intelligent NextG Systems
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – ARKANSAS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLR 0046||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States and States Re-Establishing Their Core Respite Infrastructures|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLI 0045||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJSG 0042||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPNU 0090||National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging|
|O OVC 2021 77001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Victim Services Resources Mapping Project|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047||Elder Justice Innovation Grants FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075||National Information & Referral Support Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ABRC 0036||National Center on Elder Abuse Resource Center|
|O OVC 2021 85001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance for Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1917||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CF 1903||Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDUC 0071||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NB 1958||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
|O OVC 2021 90001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.