Apply for FR 6400 N 58
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Examining Long-Term Outcomes Following Exit from HUD-Assisted Housing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.536.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2020 The application deadline is 115959 pm Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $362,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Ukraine: Undergraduate Academic Exchange in STEM and Entrepreneurship
Previous opportunity: 2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 58
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 58) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 60||Alternative Methods For Calculating Fair Market Rents (FMRs) in Rental Markets With Rapidly Rising Rents|
|FR 6400 N 57||Social and Economic Impacts of the CDBG and HOME Programs|
|FR 6400 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 04||2020 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 06||HUD's FY 2020 and FY 2021 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6400 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 34||FY2020 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 58", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.