Apply for 20 569
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA):Parent Information and Training Program CFDA Number 84.235F
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 569
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 569) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 18 1242||Plasma Physics|
|BOR DO 20 F014||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020|
|BOR DO 20 N006||Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0004||(FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)|
|NWK 20 00001||INVASIVE PLANT AND TERRESTIAL INVERTEBRATE PLANNING LEVEL SURVEYS|
|20 572||Discovery Research PreK-12|
|G20AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G20AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W81XWH 20 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP IIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP EIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP SIA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81EW1 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 569", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.