Apply for F18AS00186
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2018 This is a Notice of Intent to make an award to Santa Ana Watershed Authority. No competition is expected. Please do not apply.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $340,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program
Previous opportunity: Arms and Weapons Tracking in South Sudan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00186
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00186) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00185||Habitat restoration for Amargosa vole|
|SFOP0005215||Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00187||Monitoring and outplanting of salt marsh bird's beak|
|SFOP0005230||U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship|
|SFOP0005231||Increased Transparency and Control of Mercury in Peru|
|72060518APS00001||USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0063||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NFO 72052718RFA00006||SERVIR Amazonia|
|P18AS00403||Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas|
|720 621 18 RFA 00003||Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania Activity|
|SFOP0005268||Mapping and Analysis of Illegally Harvested Timber and Forest Products in Global Trade|
|EPA GM 2018 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 002||FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|P18AS00429||Assessment of Reef Fish Populations within Dry Tortugas National|
|BOR LC 18 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|BOR LC 18 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|P18AS00454||Providing Technical Assistance and Support for Sustainable Climbing in Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0092||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|F18AS00257||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00264||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00186", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.