Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program (FTA 2018 001 TPM TR)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Youth Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails
Previous opportunity: Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2018 001 TPM TR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR CRS 18 004||FY18 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
|FR SEC 18 001||FY18 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FR CRS 18 005||FY17 & 18 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects (AK,SD,WY)|
|693JJ318NF00012||National Cooperative Highway Research Program|
|FR AMT 18 011||FY18 Washington Union Station Track 22 Rehabilitation|
|693JJ318NF HIN||National Summer Transportation Institute|
|FR INF 18 001||FY18 South Lander Grade Separation and Railroad Safety Project|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM NCMM||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the National Center for Mobility Management|
|NPS 18 NERO 0175||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|693JJ318NF HIBS||Competitive Highway Bridge Program|
|FR CRS 18 006||FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Program|
|FTA 2018 002 ICAM||Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; ICAM Pilot|
|FTA 2018 006 HSCR||Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; Human Services Coordination Research (HSCR)|
|A18AC00052||Ponca Tribe Airport Road Project|
|A18AC00051||Otoe-Missouria Propane Tank Road|
|UTCNATIONALCOMP2018||UTC Program Solicitation for Two National UTCs|
|FR AMT 18 012||FY18 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission|
|FR AMT 19 003||FY19-Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 19 004||FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0004||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2018 001 TPM TR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: