Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay (SFOP0005025)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0135||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0005043||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring, and Support|
|SFOP0005046||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring & Support|
|SFOP0005045||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Tunisia|
|NPS NOIP15AC00284 001||Manage Exotic Plants and Restore Native Habitat - CUVA|
|NPS NOIP16AC00315 001||PLC Trail Crew(s) - WICA|
|P18AS00213||NCPE Interns at Cane River Creole National Historical Park|
|P18AS00214||Cultural Resource Management Interns at Whiskeytown NRA|
|SFOP0005060||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
|NPS 18 NERO 0033||FY18 Great Falls Youth Corp|
|P18AS00216||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|NPSNOIBAND1800500||Establishment of 2018 Bandelier Conservation Corps and Bandelier Preservation Corps|
|SFOP0005067||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in West Africa|
|SFOP0005068||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005075||FY 2019 Critical Language Scholarship Program|
|P18AS00217||Cultural Resources Management Services|
|SFOP0005088||FY 2019 Teacher Exchange Program Component A: Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (Semester Research and Short-Term) Programs for U.S. Teachers|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05142018||Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem|
|SOUTHAFRICA SSH 2018 1||Promoting Good Governance in South Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: