Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F (ED GRANTS 050718 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.351.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2018 Applications Available May 7, 2018. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply June 6, 2018. Notice of Intent to Apply We will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Secretary strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify us of the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding by sending a short email message. This email should only indicate the applicant organizationaposs name and address. Please send this email notification to Asheley.McBride@ed.gov with Intent to Applyaposapos in the email subject line. Applicants that do not provide this email notification may still apply for funding. Informational Webinar The AENP staff intends to hold a webinar designed to provide technical assistance to all interested grant applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the AENP web page at https://innovation.ed.gov/what-we-do/arts/arts-in-education-national-program/. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 6, 2018..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument
Previous opportunity: Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 050718 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00207||Youth Recycling Stewards Partnership at Golden Gate NRA|
|K NOFO 18 107||Food Diplomacy: A Recipe for Entrepreneurship|
|P18AS00215||Chattahoochee River NRA Youth Internships FY-2018|
|P18AC00499||Rehabilitation of Meriwether Lewis Trails and Highland Rim Section of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|ED GRANTS 051118 001||Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program|
|P18AS00209||Clearing of Overlooks and Trail Maintenance|
|ED GRANTS 051418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers for International Business Education Program CFDA Number 84.220A|
|RFI 306 18 00001||USAID/Afghanistan Support for Higher Education|
|ND NOFO 18 116||Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz|
|ED GRANTS 051618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety: Cooperative Agreement CFDA Number 84.424B|
|ED GRANTS 051618 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 051618 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|H98210 BAA 18 0002||Troops to Teachers|
|K NOFO 18 108||Intellectual Property Rights Workshop for Practitioners in East India|
|ED GRANTS 051818 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Pathways to STEM Apprenticeship for High School Career and Technical Education Students Demonstration Program CFDA Number 84.051E|
|NOI NPS 18 MACA 0001||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 006||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003||Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 050718 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: