Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier (P19AS00161)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00225 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,668.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program
Previous opportunity: BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00161) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00168||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
|BIE TEDC 0003||Bureau of Indian Education: Tribal Education Grants|
|DOS DAR EDUSA 2019||US Study Abroad Engagement Grant|
|ED GRANTS 052219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|P19AS00171||Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road|
|P19AS00172||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project ¿ 2019|
|P19AS00179||IMRO Cultural Landscapes Inventory for NPS compliance with Sec|
|P19AS00181||Hubbell Trading Post Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|P19AS00197||Supporting Coastal Resiliency in South Central Alaska|
|ED GRANTS 052419 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 052419 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|NPS 19 NERO 0029||Interpretation and Education Youth Internships|
|P19AS00208||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00209||Pu'uhonua O' Honaunau Visitor Center Documentation Internship|
|ED GRANTS 053019 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Braille Training Program Grants CFDA Number 84.235E|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 007||American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support|
|TASHKENT PAS FY19 01||Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program|
|72016819RFA00003 TABLA||General Education Activity in BiH (TABLA)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0034||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance 2019|
|P19AS00215||Development of Overmountain Victory Trail interpretive exhibits at the new Lake James State Park Visitor Center|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00161", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: